View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 23, 2014

soft rock is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb gora paacha daasy khabara da che...hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasimkhanwazir View Post
Actually, pakistan came into existence on basis of two nations theory. Vision of Jinnah was quite clear and transparent. That Muslims and Hindus are two different religions they cannot live together in same Country[COLOR="Blue"][I]. And finally, he succeed to get pakistan only for muslims but he also keep the door open for minorities if they want to live in pakistan they can live. Overall, we can say that this is totally wrong perception regarding that pakistan in came into existence for prospering secularism.

Jinnah khan was not the only personality, who ppl make to bag the whole credit for the creation of Pakistan...he was a leader though and professed what people in favor of Pakistan wanted. But it has always been our problem since Jinnah saib is on the tip of Pakistani tongues since 1947,that we ignore what made him a real contributor to add his share to Pakistan movement ( more than multiple teamsssss work), Was it not the pro-Pakistan public who had different leaders from different fields and aspects of life, what about religious movements, what SSA Khan..i would say Jinnah forwarded the message of Sir.Syed.Ahmad KHAN. Jinnah saib was enough hardworking but i ask a question, if public were not favor of creation of Pakistan , as well as other leaders who were intellectual assets for Pakistan, had Jinnah siab any value or was able alone to push the ideology of Sir Syd Ahmad Khan.. our problem has always been that were monocular mostly, viewing a single aspect of most concerns , at-least political, as you only spotting Jinnah out of 4 crore population at that time , and that's the reason why the Pakistanis are lagging behind. At least Pakistan should have been a super for its military skills and tactics. but Alas ! the shit of context never favor and allow Pakistan to let out what Pakistan has on the bright side of state and show its real color.....

regard dude