View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 23, 2014
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default Registration Open for CSS Examination‐2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by zernab View Post
what should be write in treasury number???????

It'll be written on challan by bank officer after you've paid the fees. It might be a two digit number in either red or blue.

If you can not find it, its alright as you are sending the challan and the Bank Branch and code is all that matters.

Its no blunder just relax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alimussakhan View Post
@icounternable

sir wanted you advice

fried of mine called fpsc he was told that if he made corrections on the hardcopy he should attach an application expalining the reason of that correction

will writing application for a minor correction like i did for branch name,create any complication ?

Dear these are minor errors and doing an initial in front of these correction would suffice.

FPSC has gone confused due to numerous errors caused by their online application system and queries regarding these errors are handled at different times by different attendants so don't worry about these minor errors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk