View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 23, 2014

Dorian Gray is on a distinguished road

Today's Topics

Urdu: Kifayat shuaari hamara qoumi aur samaji fareeza
English: Unchecked corruption leads to terrorism

My experience:
Chairs are seated in an L shaped formation, Interviews/GD are taken by two female psychologists. During GD, Elder Psychologist repeats the statements three times which gives you some time to ponder over the statements and make some points in your mind. Pens and pads are placed in front of each candidate but a friend told me that writing during the discussion is deemed negative, no one from our group wrote anything. You are given 20 minutes for Urdu and 20 minutes for English discussion. Which is enough considering that people start repetition. Make your discussion formal and don't make it a debate. In the end of first discussion, the psychologist told one aspirant to conclude the discussion, which he did. In the second discussion some of the aspirants made it like a debate which I felt psychologists didn't liked and we weren't called to conclude it this time.

Psychological interview is taken by the younger psychologist while the elder keeps writing in her file. Questions are mostly about your occupation(if any), weaknesses, family relations, siblings etc
A candidate who forgot to draw Human sketch in the written psychological was asked to draw it during the interview. Another(who was married) was asked whose side he will take in case of any conflict between his wife and mother. So their questions are mostly general and differ according to a candidate's situation.
abdurraufkhalid (Wednesday, October 29, 2014), ADIL KHESHGI (Thursday, October 23, 2014), Descendant of Saul (Thursday, October 30, 2014), mmkhan (Thursday, October 23, 2014), shazi mughal (Friday, October 24, 2014), Waqas77 (Friday, October 24, 2014), zeeshan marwat (Friday, October 31, 2014)