View Single Post
Old Friday, October 24, 2014
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouhai View Post
Will a P1 domicile work or will I have to get a D one?
Yes, it'll work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehreem Gillani View Post
Incounterable,

Please tell me if we dont fill the parts those are not containing (*) marks then how much it effects our form? Are the chances of rejection would be high in that case or we shouldn't worry about those parts

2ndly
It is mendatory to give reference about our any relatve who is govt.servant?

3rdly
What is R/m/f?

Please confirm that last date for online form submission is 31st oct right? N for the hardcopies is 10th nov?

Thanks please reply. I know i am asking so many question in a go but i"ll appreciate your prompt reply
1. Area/sections marked with sterik(*) are mandatory to be filled. leaving these blank can possibly lead to provisional rejection(new trend from CE-14). However, it depends which of these you left blank. If these areas are of Employment Record and you are not experienced/unemployed then skipping that portion won't lead to any rejection.

But it is by default not accepted by the website, if you leave any of the mandatory sections blanks. The website will ask you to enter the required data.

what areas did you leave blank ?

2.Yes, it is mandatory but it is also such area that you can skip and the website would accept it. However I would suggest you to enter that data because if qualified FPSC will dig into every information you've provided and concealing any of it would work against you.

3. R/M/F is the indicator of the degree on which you are applying for CSS and that it makes you eligible for CSS. R might stand for Required, M is for MBBS and F is for Foreign Degree. I'm not sure about what R stands for but it comes under the said category of information as M and F.

4. Yes, last date for online application is 31st Oct and for hard copy submission through courier is 10th Nov. However, it is essential to note that by 31st Oct many candidates will apply due to last date and FPSC's server might get busy and even down due to a large number of candidates accessing FPSC website. So I would recommend applying right away and don't wait for closing date.

Regards,
Stay Blessed