View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 13, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Noman has a spectacular aura aboutNoman has a spectacular aura about

Dear forum members !

In this thread I post the specific areas of research for PhD Fellowships in various disciplines by searching Universities in United Kingdom and try my best to find the PhD supervisor name as well & in all posts I've provided links for further details, application procedure etc.

To get Common Wealth or to go on Fellowship via any of HEC fellowship--- the procedure is very simple as I used to mention in many of fellowship threds. i.e.
1) Search your specific area of research by searching this thread in any common wealth University u like (in case of common wealth fellowship program)

2) And then kindly after fullfilling requirements of the University Admission office (e.g. ETS GRE INternational ; TOEFL etc. details of these u may find in my posts in other CW thread & in Scholarship guideline thread)
; Try posting your application in hard copy via Post rather than applying online +++ Be in contact via phone with ur admission supervisor..... it'll help u do things speedy.

3) In financial guarantor forms in Admission package..... either apply on CW(Common Wealth) program or write that u'll apply to HEC Govt of Pakistan for fellowship & if selected via this HEC will bear financial cost of Study program

4) Once u get the CONFIRMED ADMISSION ACCEPTANCE LETTER in PhD/MS program of any CW University........... APPLY FOR Student VISA

5) Finally, send all these acceptance documents with ETS GRE International + TOEFL etc scored to HEC and apply on any of hundreds of HEC fellowships offered each year

that it.

best of luck !

regards,
sincerely.
The Following User Says Thank You to Noman For This Useful Post:
Hira Butt (Thursday, February 19, 2009)