View Single Post
Old Monday, October 27, 2014

RoadBlock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saraforpakistan View Post
i am really disappointed at the moment cause i am planning to go for css after my b.a but i have found posts of CSP,s on this forum that with b.a you can maybe clear written portion but there is no way that interview panel will allocate you in desired group( or any group for that matter ).. they always prefer professional degree over just simple b.a ( that too in private in my case ) please just dont ignore and answer .. i am 21 year old and have passed my f.a exam this year ... so you can imagine what will my age be if i spend 2 more years doing m.a .. is that true that a person with b.a cant get allocation ...
This is a wrong psychological approach to deal with a tough exam like css. Have you ever heard of ASP Umar Riaz (CSS 2007 topper). A couple of days ago there was a post on CSS forum which contained a link of his interview. Do you know he was simple BA (private) and a college lecturer/teacher? You should listen to his interview. If you prepare with full diligence, you can pass CSS exam. If someone holds a simple BA, most probably his/her largest weakness constitutes the inability to write/speak English. Anyone can overcome this weakness in a matter of months.

As per your assumption, if someone can't even pass the interview with a private BA, how did the CSS 2007 topper manage to secure the first position with the exact same qualification?

In CSS, it all about your preparation and strategy. If you are well versed in English, interview should not be a problem. If you speak fluent English while holding a simple BA, the level of your impression on the interview panel will surely be magnanimous.

P.s: this is the link of the forum post http://www.cssforum.com.pk/beginners...interview.html
raviz (Monday, February 02, 2015), zakikhalid (Thursday, October 30, 2014)