Thread: Self-Discovery
View Single Post
Old Monday, October 27, 2014

hsan is on a distinguished road

haha well good questions and suggestions well i think its all about mentality and thinking dimension or simply its all about socialization or subjectivity...
existence of God is one of the most controversial mysteries at current time,there are two main religion competing each other Islam and science,Islam in its real is a science but science is like a stubborn child that just believes in seeing or facts, suppose you can't explain a two year a kid meaning of freedom because it is an abstract concept which is beyond his sense it consumes time to understand things and concepts...
being a muslim it was so easy for you to think that a way just for moment be unbiased or being a non-believer would you think that way?no absolutely not u could have ques like whats the purpose of life? who created us earth etc? now journey starts in search of answers now right here two big brothers (islam and science) come and try to teach you one says it was just like....
AND WHEN He desires something HE says BE and IT is
the other brother science gives you a complete description abd universe and human evolution thats is based on logic and facts which one you will accept?

now 2nd portion: the idea of another big bang i think totally wrong as it is against major law of physics the energy and matter can neither be created nor be destroyed so its just totally wrong that makes no sense...any how its true universe expanding

3rd: now the question of our creation it is true adam was created by mud as cited in quran
Verily, the likeness of ‘Eesa (Jesus) before Allaah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust…”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:59]
He created man (Adam) from sounding clay like the clay of pottery”

Hence when Allaah describes the creation of Adam in the Qur’aan, in each case He describes one of the stages through which his creation passed and through which the mud was formed. So there is no contradiction in the verses of the Qur’aan.Then after that the sons of Adam started to multiply and they were created through water which is the sperm and fluids which are emitted by men and women, as is well known

“And it is He Who has created man from water, and has appointed for him kindred by blood, and kindred by marriage”

[al-Furqaan 25:54]

“Then He made his offspring from semen of despised water (male and female sexual discharge)”

[al-Sajdah 32:8]

hope you got what i wana say....anyhow its a long debate we may agree or disagree with each other's view but now m tired of typing but i have some ideas how to convince them but post sometime else

leme mention only one quote

AND we created some people and jinn for hell...

thats it