View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 29, 2014

manihammad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykhalid View Post
I have been a silent observer at this forum since last year when i started preparations for CSS 2014. I would like to confess that i never participated in any discussion whatsoever as it is evident from my profile statistics. It is also true that I made the best use of information available at this forum for my own personal good. Now that Allah has blessed me with a chance to join the civil service, how can I forget the valuable services of the members of this forum. There is no denying the fact that this forum is doing a commendable task of guiding and helping the CSS aspirants and i am one of the beneficiaries as well. I would like to express my gratitude for the valuable services of this forum and to all the members. I may not be able to be active on daily basis but I would surely try to repay the debt of this forum by helping the upcoming CSS aspirants in their preparations.
Salman Khalid Chaudhary

I totally second this comment. This was my second attempt and by the Grace of God, I have cleared the exam. Thank you all who directly or indirectly helped me, from smallest of tips to the biggest ones. I will try my best to help anyone who can. Thanks and good luck everyone