View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 30, 2014

nqayyum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by taim View Post
Salam.BROTHER have u finished your Phd.I am doing Phd in economics.iF U WANT To share about the research and cconferences,we can talk it can be really helpful.
Brother,, i got some negative sentiments regarding cultural exchange scholarships. As i am the aspirant of the said scholarship so i want to erase my confusion and i hope you will help me out....
1. The scholarships offering by IPC under the title of cultural is only for china. No matter if one top,he will get scholarship just in China.
2. There is huge socially constraint, Pakistani hardly adjust themselves with Chinese and so for Chinese.
3. Pakistani government does not value the degree of China as much as they normally consider the west degree.
4. After getting PhD degree from China, one has to find job for himself/herself.nor preference.
Hope brother you will shed some light on...waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by taim View Post
Cultural exchange scholarship is for Masters or Phd.IF u r masters student,after finishing the masters U can apply for Phd Scholarship.
So you mean brother that for masters, this scholarship is just for MS? We cant go beyond that...
OR will they consider us for phd?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2