Thread: SUPARCO jobs
View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 30, 2014

AHSAN BIN TUFAIL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamakamal View Post
Dear sir,

I wish you best of luck for your on going job in public sector as u said. As far as your question, I want to ask how many terrorist activities u had observed or heard from the news paper in SPD public sector (NESCOM, SUPARCO, KRL, AWC etc). These are safe because SPD is doing best. In Navy, Army and Air force, there is no such thing of security clearance by SPD. I respect your opinion and I appreciate it.

Regarding to the job, U r working already in Public Sector. It means ALLAH has given you His blessing to work in these public sector which strengths our defence. And anyone who defend islamic state is either GAZI or SHAHEED. As I mentioned, We are here due to our country. Hum rahain ya na rahain, PAKISTAN hamesha zindabad.

Thanks.
If you ask me than I could tell you in the words of our HR Head "You are blessed people". Let us generalize it "We Pakistani Muslims are a blessed nation". Work hard, pray to Allah and you will be successful. Muslims and Pakistan will always remain. There is no doubt about that. Please correct me if I am wrong.