View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 01, 2014

Communist is on a distinguished road

Good attempt for a starter;however, there is always a room for improvement.
Although, I am not the best person to comment on English precis but I will not shy away from sharing my input. So, here it goes:

Apart from some grammatical mistakes, I think the use of words is also inappropriate. Below is a grammatically correct version (according to my know-how of the subject) of your precis.

Title: Necessity of human development for social empathy

A man should be well-acquainted to serve humanity. For this, a human's capacity of empathy must be trained and enriched. This can make survival easier. This challenge falls on the shoulders of educational institutions. Normally, this was the responsibility of teachers of religion but they have failed to do so. Consequently, the man has fallen in love with wealth and considers power as everything. These delusions can destroy the society. Therefore, it is required that the educators should commit to instil moral ethics in an individual to make him a loving being.

Following is my version of the precis:

The only way for a man to exist in today's world is by employing his acumen to understand feelings of other human beings. Initially, the challenging task of moral education fell in the domain of religious institutions. However, their love for riches, resulted in creating a gap between religion and morality. Furthermore, the amoral policies of politicians, were completely devoid of ethics. This has elevated the risk of a nuclear onslaught. One can only wish that educational institutions are successful in inculcating moral soundness in human beings.

Title: Training human intelligence in empathy and social morality.

I request the members to read my precis and give valuable suggestions for improvement.

Thanks in anticipation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Communist For This Useful Post:
bushrashk (Saturday, November 01, 2014)