View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 16, 2007
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

@ Qurratulain (A Pretigious member of the forum)

Quote:
lolz!
U r so senior to talk 2 and I m also one of ur admirers. But with due respect I argue ur above mentioned statement not on personal egoic grounds but on logical debatable data.

Elections are always proved in the history of the world as the best path 2 develop a viaable political system.

Let me plz explain my statement on factual comparison of Indo-Pak Regimes after Partition.

1) India concentrated on consolidating her Political Institute (And the only path is "the Elections") after getting power in 50's.

2) Pakistan didn't pay much attention on this very question of that day and followed the most popular belief of Focussing "Economy" under Military Dictatorship rather than strengthening the political Institutes on sound grounds. (As it was beleived at that time.... Economy on sound ground can only be acheived by Military Rule..... but nothing was further than reality..... This thought was proved "The worst Approach in Consolidation of State")

India chose the right path and at now, she is enjoying the healthy Democracy in her state. (President is Muslim and Prime Minister is Sikh.... Both are from Minorities)

But this institute (Politics) has enterd in very advanced phase after testing this path repeatedly (Only Elections)

To be continued..........
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazher For This Useful Post:
Abdul Wahid (Sunday, December 30, 2007)