View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 16, 2007
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

To be continued.......

According to Leo Talstai "Confession of ur failures is the starting point of ur victory"

Let us confess that v hav had a very worse past, v hav not taken the required path, v never took this issue so seriously.....

But this is the right time to start a new journey towards the consolidation, strength and Progress.

I m Possible (A famous member of our forum) is liked by me due to his nice, informative and logical debates. He has very pretty signatures "Nothing is impossible..... The word ... Impossible..... itself says I M Possible"

Systems are not developed in minutes. At first, everything seems to b very difficult.... but ur desire and will power alongwith consistant determination make these situations "Possible".

I ever criticised Musharraf on this forum.... (u can confirm my statement to view my posts)

But his decision to take off his Uniform changed my views..... I mentioned in my one post that Things are goingto b very serious and should be tackled with more wise and visionary approach.

This tackling (to leave uniform) is absolutely perfect and I want to pay my regards to "Great Musharraf" who took a better step just to giv a starting point towards development of the nation.

He was doing much better than many of previous rulers but I always maintained my statement that "He is doing good but his path is not right"

Politicians should be tested to rule over the nation and Military intervention must be discouraged.

When elections would give Ruling Elites for complete 5-years term, Things must be settled.

U can easily forsee the consequences that,

1) Political Parties will hav appropriate and obvious Agenda to follow.

2) Progressive approach will be there in Society

3) Institutionalization will be maintained on sound basis

4) Institutes will replace the "Personalities" in the country.

I will not say that u should respect my views as u r my senior on this forum and hav much precised and accurate knowledge about these issues..... but.... I will again maintain my previous statement (Without having a fear 2 b asked "LoLz" ....... just kidding

Quote:
Will you believe that your vote have value?
Will you hope that your vote would bring change?
Will you expect that election would not be rigged?
Answer

Quote:
I m expecting all positives from these elections
Regards

Mazher
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazher For This Useful Post:
Abdul Wahid (Sunday, December 30, 2007)