View Single Post
Old Monday, November 03, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owais766 View Post
Dear Brother Aslamo Alekum I am Doing M.phil and I also doing Job as educator in Punjab education schools. i applied for PO & JPO job in NHMP. i am so willing to join NHMP department beacuse i love this department. after giving PO test i know it would be difficult me to pass the test. now It turn for JPO but now through your previous thread and other sources i have come to know that JPO is not high standard job. it is just like low grade job such as constable in police. so guide me what should i do. should i go for physical test through NTS or its wastage of time for me. waiting for your reply.
You should go for that but don't join it as per your current status. I believe, the current job is far better than JPO. Rest, you are the master of your own will.