View Single Post
Old Monday, November 03, 2014

Ghulam asghar phulpoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
my interview also went very well, i was asked about 15 or 16 questions in a time period of 10 mints, i could reply confidently of 13 questions, more over i think they along with interview performance will certainly include personality, gentle attitude, calmness as well as written score in final result. and more over saima im sure about your selection, being girl u will surely be given place, with this + point, u said your interview went also very well, so get relaxed and kingly give order of sweets.
dear i have asked from most of my friends about their interview questions and interview taken time, majority tells that they have been asked questions about 8 to 10 with in time period of 6 to 8 minutes whereas very few peoples said that they have been asked above 15 questions i my self was also asked almost 20 questions with in time period of 13 to 15 minutes and i gave correct answers of 18 questions. dear how you would like to compare interview of 8 mints and interview of 15 minutes?
kamii (Friday, January 16, 2015), saimabaloch (Monday, November 03, 2014)