View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 04, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
Yes: If Time Machine gets invented then past can be changed but time travel involves a number of problems. For that read Time Travel Paradoxes. But let's be hopeful that it happens in our lifetimes.

I really want to see two things happening in my lifetime. One is the invention of time machine and the other Elixir of life, if that's possible, there must be some aging gene, we gotta locate it and tamper with it for constant renewal of youth and elimination of natural death. We will become immortals then- how cool is that?
Telomeres are already discovered controlling the aging and noble prize had been given for it. There will be no "Elixir of Life"...Only one thing can be done, that's manipulation of telomeres and stem cell therapy. My research is based on this InshAllah soon the review paper is going to be published which will reveal how we can create anything playing with few cells.
Regarding time machine It's impossible. Yes, you may read the passed time more efficiently now...And yes we can have machines which can "see the(not predict) "Future" but the exact time machines which can bring you back physically in the past is an impossible thing...And Nobody is working on it even in the whole world.
"Gya waqt phir hath ata nahin" proverb will remain a truth. Yes, will be able to read the past of a person more accurately in future. e.g How much Calories he has taken, how many relationships he had etc etc...And this will prove the fact that how every thing is being noted by "Karaman Katbeen" is actually stored as a prove in our genes. They will have the hard copy and we have the actual "soft copy" in us...Those who believe it is impossible for God to raise them again is going to be proven wrong soon...Even man will be able to create the exact copy from dead remains of people...
People will see every verse of Quran going to be proven...Every word of Holy Prophet PBUH, will be proven to be right...