View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 06, 2014
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 104

orangeemperor25 will become famous soon enoughorangeemperor25 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaliqdad Gondal View Post
Sir what would you advise those people who have applied for PMS but they are not party in writ petition?
brother i would advise them to immediately file a petition in Lahore high court without wasting any further time because only 10 days are left before the commencement of the exam i agree with a fellow member who rightly pointed out that S&gad very tactfully handled the matter this time the announcement of 24 seats dampened the spirits of the aspirants and they didn't took interest in the case if they had then it was a hopeless case for the s&gad because every time lhc had provided general age relaxation this is for the first time in last decade that the court has not given general age relaxation there is a possibility of ppsc and s&gad approaching the "honourable" judge of lhc as i know quiet a few cases where they adopted this method to cover up their wrong doings secondly i am getting reports of increase in no of seats after the written result as competent authority can do it before announcement of final result if they do it than it would be a big set back to candidates because i know many people who were not over age but didn't prepare for the exam because of the seats issue
Having said that there is one ray of hope for over age people and that is to get the case fixed before justice Khalid Mahmood Khan the case can be easily listed before him if you find a reference in the registrar branch or hire services of a lawyer who is member of current lhc bar association committee the above mentioned judge is very bold and has a reputation of thrashing govt officials now in this limited time he is your only hope get a petition filed no latter than monday ask for general age relaxation by hiring an influential lawyer and you can still become part of this pms
The Following User Says Thank You to orangeemperor25 For This Useful Post:
Khaliqdad Gondal (Thursday, November 06, 2014)