View Single Post
Old Friday, November 07, 2014

Mohammad Ali is on a distinguished road

Bushra, if the state itself utterly fails to assume responsibility for acting against the wrongs of its subjects, whether it be right or wrong, individual citizens will come forth to enforce the law. In Salman Taseer's case, he was the representative of state, he did not let the law take its course, she was sentenced to death as per law and he intervened partially in favor of the convict; meaning to say, the state in place of administering the law, is letting off the criminal here, what naturally or choicelessly led a citizen to take the law into his own hands. For clarification purpose, I do not support an individual's enforcement of the law, only so long as the state does bring to book the accused of this shameful crime, timely.

Now what I am implicitly against is some Roman Catholic Church in the West or paid servile flatterers of the West in Pakistani media dictating this Islamic Republic of Pakistan to repeal the law just because it guards the honor of Holy Prophet (endless peace and abundant blessings of Allah be upon him), that is what I am innately against and shall, till I breathe my last, be, "fortunately", along with the mass majority of Pakistan that lacks means to come register their views on social media in opposition to yours' or your likes'.

I appreciate you agreed to my standpoint, though the agreement was, to an excessive degree, meager.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohammad Ali For This Useful Post:
bushrashk (Wednesday, November 12, 2014), keenTHEquest (Sunday, November 09, 2014)