View Single Post
Old Friday, November 07, 2014

meritoriousme is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by only shah View Post
Many congratulations..... Dear can you tell me how much time did fpsc took in this recruitment.... I mean after how much time ur screening or written test result was announced, when ur interview started and now you received your letter after how much time...?
Actually i want to know the time fpsc take for one recruitment.... Waiting for ur reply.
It was adv. No.60.2013 written test was held in July 2014 result came in September 2013 viva voce held on 25th august 2014 and final announcement on 31st october 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by only shah View Post
Many congratulations..... Dear can you tell me how much time did fpsc took in this recruitment.... I mean after how much time ur screening or written test result was announced, when ur interview started and now you received your letter after how much time...?
Actually i want to know the time fpsc take for one recruitment.... Waiting for ur reply.
It was adv. No.60.2013 written test was held in July 2013 result came in September 2013 viva voce held on 25th august 2014 and final announcement on 31st october 2014

Last edited by Zaheer Qadri; Monday, November 10, 2014 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Merged