View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 08, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sincere khan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmated View Post
this is probably the first question in almost every interview "introduce yourself". How to start and what should be included in it what should not be included in that? Should I start from "I was born in.... and my schooling is from .... i have done masters in ....... then job experience:.............Enough?? Or I should include things about my personality and family also?
Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you very much for reading my application and I am much honored to introduce myself here.

My name is ABC. I am 24 years old and I come from Peshawar, the capital of KPK Province. I am seeking an opportunity to work with your organization as a Engineer. My professional experience and my awareness of your unparalleled reputation have led me to want to work for your company.
I have a bachelor degree with a major in Electronic field. I graduated from Peshawar University-widely considered one of the most beautiful universities of the world. During the 4 year undergraduate study, my academic records kept distinguished. I was granted scholarship every semester

first tell your Name. father name. age. education. tell about your family

Last edited by Z Bokhari; Monday, November 10, 2014 at 08:55 PM. Reason: merged