View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 23, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Faraz
Neither I have any belief in news, nor I want others to be misunderstood. Let me assure all of you that, the leaders of all political parties, military, top brass executives, and even judiciary are linked together in their ONE COMMON GOAL. And that ONE COMMON GOAL is to betray the Pakistani citizens.

Oridnary citizens, including me and you, try to believe what we perceive through our five senses, but we do not see beyond the visible things, and do not hear beyond the said-words (promises and rhetorics).

This betrayal is going on since 1947, and will go on till the death of Pakistan.
you are absolutely right this betrayal going on since 1947 because they are not sincere with pakistani peoples & they are doing this for those own goal nor for pakistani peoples.