View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 11, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
I often wonder how this culture evolved here, one aspect that comes to my mind is our culture evolved as a result of competition between hinduism and islam for influence. For example in pre-partition sub continent Muslims were largely land owning aristocrats while Hindus were traders and businessman. Muslims held tremendous influence over local tribes and clans who often distrusted hindus and remained jealous of their progress. Therefore instead of working and progressing a culture of fear, jealousy and distrust evolved which continues to this day and now it is causing many problems as we are unable to build an economy and a vibrant society and still our nation survives as long as india remains an enemy .
Hindus have great tendency to evolve according to the ruling power of the world. They coped and copied the Muslim culture well as they are doing with the Western culture now. Where there is a draw back in this region that it is never going to create any world order, there is an advantage that in imitation and submissive behaviour, south asians are the best. From Aryans to the present, these regions have always accepted the foreign powers to rule them socially, culturally and politically... Aryans sabotaged their "Ahimsa" civilizations replacing with their casts systems. The only reasons of Aryans victory was that these people were never ready to defend themselves, as they had weapons and tools made of silver and other soft weaponry.Aryans were technologically advanced with chariots but came there and after getting used to the environment living for a millennium, developed submissive behaviours as well, with lack of innovations.
Then Muslims came and found the same situations here. Muslims dwelling this area soon got mixed in the culture when Babar invaded as he writes in his "Tuzk" "I found their people lazy,stupid,ugly,fruits tasteless, a useless country"...But on entering this country he soon became a victim of it, and within few hundred years, British overthrown the Mughal empire making them fool coming with the purpose of trade...People soon fell into submission with Britain...
British too, lost their sanity on coming here. Britain lost it's position of world power in the hands of USA,Russia and Germany
The new form of ideologies developed after that which were too after ruling sub-continent were levelled by masses. Annihilating every piece of civilization after becoming slaves to them, these regions return to their basics of No-ism...
Islamic ideology faded very soon, then capitalism got decimated by Bhutto..Communism failed as well...After that only Anti-Bhutto, the Anti-Democracy powers prevailed...They have faded as well...Now a new man is coming with Anti-PPPP, Anti-N league ideology just...He will have too a small visit...
Now a days getting influenced with external civilizations, they will adopt them apparently and soon these civilizations will fade as well...
Babar's Tuzk seems right sometime, though offensive as well...
mhmmdkashif (Tuesday, November 11, 2014)