View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 12, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Its a trait that Muslims of sub continent despise so much, but it seems Muslims proved too arrogant for denying natural realities. God has not made the world in such a way that only people living in some part of the world, having certain racial features and following a particular creed are destined to rule the planet forever, so I think there is nothing wrong with adopting whatever is good and beneficial practiced by other people. Indeed this arrogant way of thinking is a huge problem, us Pakistanis hold beliefs similar to jewish belief that we are God's chosen people who will lead large armies and conquer india hahaha . Maybe we will, it looks like our fate will be decided in the middle east . Historically we have done nothing but siding with the hordes storming into India from central asia . And even with the British Raj, where hindus were learning and adopting features of the British we were just providing them with soldiers to help control India . As a result today's India is much more economically vibrant than us possessing a huge market which attract global attention whereas we are still waiting for international powers to help us conquer Kashmir .

P.S. these are just personal thoughts, criticism is welcomed to improve learning, attacks will be repulsed haha . Maybe this culture evolved here as a resistance to excessive hindu greed . Hindu culture is very greedy indeed regarding money and goods, whereas we are greedy for power .
I don't see any offence here...You said what I wanted to say...I actually presented things in some irregular manner. Firstly I said Hindus have great tendency to evolve at meant "relatively" then Muslims...Then I took "South-Asian" creed as a whole...
Adopting a culture is not a problem. But what happens here in S.Asia...We adopt A,B,C of a culture and they go ahead to D,E,F,G but we remain on A,B,C and sometime merely the outlooks of culture...e.g If our people are wearing "Jeans" then it doesn't means we have "evolved" until or unless we know few things 1.How they had developed jeans 2.Why they had? And the most importantly 3. How can we improve?
They evolve and bring something more handy then jeans and we remain in the dilemma that we have evolved too by just wearing it...
Seems a stupid example but will serve the purpose...
mhmmdkashif (Wednesday, November 12, 2014)