View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 16, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghulam asghar phulpoto View Post
@ exclusively, the same situation like you was with me in interview chairman asked me 13 questions continuously and i told him right answers at all then chairman said me beta asghar aap ka interview over hota hai you may go now i was almost stood from chair for leaving room but suddenly right side member said to chairman that sir i want to ask some questions from him then he did four difficult questions from me i told him only two answers correct. i don't know what is the psych of that old man
wish you best of luck dear
I think that old man was show piece and just set there to ask difficult questions. I had read whole encycolopedia but the questions he asked were all out of the encyclopedia and prominent general knowledge books. It was deliberate such questions. I could answer the questions which I knew what I had read while preparing CSS. Hence, while he was asking the questions I noticed chairman was writting something in the piece of the paper. I thing that old man had nothing to do with marking. Everything I mean marks are likely in the hands of chairman. If it is likely to be that then I see my bright chances. Else, God knows better. But I am so far hopeful.

Nevertheless, I wish you best of luck and I reciprocate same to you. Would you please share your interview?

Thanks in anticipation