View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 16, 2014

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
I think that old man was show piece and just set there to ask difficult questions. I had read whole encycolopedia but the questions he asked were all out of the encyclopedia and prominent general knowledge books. It was deliberate such questions. I could answer the questions which I knew what I had read while preparing CSS. Hence, while he was asking the questions I noticed chairman was writting something in the piece of the paper. I thing that old man had nothing to do with marking. Everything I mean marks are likely in the hands of chairman. If it is likely to be that then I see my bright chances. Else, God knows better. But I am so far hopeful.

Nevertheless, I wish you best of luck and I reciprocate same to you. Would you please share your interview?

Thanks in anticipation
dear exclusively i know spsc criteria of selection. you, saima and asghar are the favorite candidates to get selected.