View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 16, 2014

Ghulam asghar phulpoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saimabaloch View Post
dear asghar my heart says,you will be topper in sukkar range ,please also pray for me
IN SHA ALLAH you will also get it through

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
I think that old man was show piece and just set there to ask difficult questions. I had read whole encycolopedia but the questions he asked were all out of the encyclopedia and prominent general knowledge books. It was deliberate such questions. I could answer the questions which I knew what I had read while preparing CSS. Hence, while he was asking the questions I noticed chairman was writting something in the piece of the paper. I thing that old man had nothing to do with marking. Everything I mean marks are likely in the hands of chairman. If it is likely to be that then I see my bright chances. Else, God knows better. But I am so far hopeful.

Nevertheless, I wish you best of luck and I reciprocate same to you. Would you please share your interview?

Thanks in anticipation
you are right brother, Aladeen ka charagh chairman k he hath mein tha i will definitely share my interview experience but tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
dear exclusively i know spsc criteria of selection. you, saima and asghar are the favorite candidates to get selected.
thank you dear IN SHA ALLAH,ALLAH pak aap ko bhi kamyab krega