Old Monday, November 17, 2014

saimabaloch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghulam asghar phulpoto View Post
My ASI interview (Sukkur range)
Date: 31/10/14, 6th Muharam, Friday
Venue: SPSC head office Hyderabad
Total interview duration time: 15 minutes

I entered in room with confidence and did salam, chairman said you are looking smart, please sit down gentle man, I was dress up well, having red tie on white shirt with black paint (like cadets of PMA kakul). My moral reached at maximum point and I became even more confident

Chairman: So you are Ghulam asghar?
Me: Yes sir

Chairman: from where?
Me: Sukkur

Chairman: from sukkur where? Pano aqil?
Me: No sir rohri

Chairman: You have done B.com?
Me: Yes sir

Chairman: have you attended classes of b.com regularly?
Me: No sir, Most of the times I didn’t. Mein ne socha agar classes k liye kahonga tou phir khenchai na hojaye kyon commerce k bare mein aata kch nai.

Chairman: oh most of the times you didn’t. Means such bol lete ho.
Me: yes sir I do.

Chairman: What do you know about common wealth?
Me: I told him every thing about common wealth with such a great fluent English i.e. date of formation, members, Current secretary general, Head by, Headquarter etc

Chairman: Smiled and got Amazed and said me in sindhi beta kis ne bataya hai k andar interview mein yeh questions poch rahe hen,

Me: I got confused but mein bat ko ghuma gaya I said Sir actually I am aspirant of css I will appear for the competitive exam in 2015 that is why I know these all things, chairman said good.

Chairman: what is the capital of Bahrain?
Me: Manama sir, then chairman asked 10 more capitals and I told that capitals correct also hence chairman was quite satisfied and said me well done smart boy but here right side member Interrupt and said to chairman

Member: Sir aap ne jo is se capitals pochen hen wo by chance is ko correct aagai hen then chairman said to him han tou bhai aap pocho aur bhi.

Member: asked three capitals, Denmark Norway, Vatican city,
Me: I told correct, men dil mein khush ho raha tha k matric mein ratta lagya tha capitals ka bhale ye log mujh se sara din capitals pochte rahen par mein aik capital bhi wrong nai bataonga.

After this all scenario chairman wrote something on my file and did close it.

Chairman: Your interview is over, beta asghar aap ja sakhte ho.
Mein uthne he wala tha k aik dafa phir right side wale member ne Interrupt kiya and said to chairman that sir I want to do some more questions as he is saying that he will appear in competitive exam, chairman said ok, mein soch raha tha akhir is bande ka mein ne kiya bigara hai jo hath dho kar mere peche he par gaya hai yeh janab tou.

Member: what is the total area of Pakistan?
Me: sir 7,46000sq km

Member: are you sure?
Me: sir I am sure its more than 7 lac and less then 8 lac.

Member: you are right but wo remaining exact thousands batao.
Me: sorry sir don’t know,

Member: what is the height of mount Everest?
Me: I was confused and got pressure, mount Everest ke jagah mein ne K2 ke height bata di.

2nd Member : Pakistan k 2, 3 care taker prime minister k names batao?
Me: I hardly recalled only two, hazar khan khoso and jatoi,

2nd Member: what do you mean by jatoi? Pora nam batao? Suddenly chairman Interrupt

Chairman: ok ok bus koi aik care taker PM ka nam batao jo sindh ka ho?
Me: after bit thinking I said sorry sir,

Chairman: beta asghar you have plenty of time get remember, chalo hint deta hon, jahan tum rahte ho wo almost wahan ka he hai
Me: I again said sorry then he said

Chairman: I am talking about mian Muhammad soomro.

Chairman: tell me the names of Pakistan’s prime ministers who had been died un-natural death?
Me: sir do you mean by terrorism or accidental death?

Chairman: han kisi ko bum kisi ko gola laga hon wo batao.
Me: liaquat ali khan, ZA Bhutto and benazir bhutoo.

Chairman: ok smart boy you may go now wish you best of luck but this time 2nd member Interrupt and said to chairman

2nd Member: sir poverty pe note likhwaen is se?

Chairman: Got angry and said bhai hum sab se ache English hai is ki 2 line kiya yeh 2 page likh lega aisa lagta hai yeh foreign mein rahta tha. I felt proud and shake the knot of tie.

Chairman: have you ever gone foreign?
Me: never sir, guys I don’t know what was the logic of chairman behind this question, was it my good English and powerful communication skills as I am twice ISSB not recommended and have great experience of such interviews?

By the way my interview taken in three languages English, urdu and sindhi but mostly there was urdu. they realized my talking power very firstly when chairman asked me about common wealth. Then they decided that no “Panga” with this guy in English. Mein khud heran hon k mein ne us time itne achi English kese bol li, Anyway Thanks to ALLAH almighty,

Please pray for my selection, thanks
Stay blessed

Regards: Asghar Phulpoto

luck favored you a lot in interview,,hope you will be top in sukkar range