View Single Post
Old Monday, November 17, 2014

Ghulam asghar phulpoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saimabaloch View Post
luck favored you a lot in interview,,hope you will be top in sukkar range
hahaha, You are right MASHA ALLAH my luck is playing vital role you know what i applied onthe last date in 2013 after re-advertisment, i was hurry even i forgot to put my sign in the column of signature box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
You did extremely well. Insha'allah you will be in the final list. Good luck.
Insha'allah you too brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inayatali View Post
Dear, Ghulam asghar phulpoto, Sorry to say i dont think you would be recommended for this ASI BPS-9 post because as per your Interview information your personality suits much higher post than this....... by the way this is my personal point of view.... white shirt and red tie means a lot... i too thought to wear that in my interview but it only suits above 16 scale jobs as PMA long course Pak Army commission equals that.... If they recommend you for ASI post I am sure you would be at top candidates of the list in sukkur range as per you interview information... Wish you best of Luck...
yar inayat tension de diya aa ne tou i am lover of pak army thats why i dressed up like that, my hair cutting was also like PMA cadets even chairman asked me about my hair cutting but i didn't told him that i am two times issb not recommended.
exclusively (Monday, November 17, 2014), inayatali (Tuesday, November 18, 2014), saimabaloch (Monday, November 17, 2014)