View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ghulam asghar phulpoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Yes, you are certainly correct, but I have seen they conduct the interviews in accordance with the tendency of education and if your appearance is robust and attractive with high education and job experience then they ask difficult questions. Yes, of course your are correct about the old man who used to ask statistical questions. I also beleive that he had nothing in his hands to award the marks, hence, everything was chairman. I personally deem that if you have satisfied the chairman with the seventy percent correct answers that means you are above sixty percent marks of interview. Rest, the marks would have been of personality, way of speaking, answering and tackling the the rubish questions asked by old man of the movie. Let's see, we have to wait and watch. I have seen there are only fifty three seats of sukkur range. So, it is another issue and spsc is fueling the fire.
dear i forget to add one more thing regarding strategy of interview panel, actually panel ke strategy yeh hai k candidates ko kahen na kahen kisi na kisi question pe galt sabit karna he karna hai, agar koi candidate continue 10-12 quesions correct bata raha hai tou phir panel aisa sawal karta hia jaise wo answer correct na bata sakhe. no anybody took his/her interview perfect at all. by the way where you saw these 53 seats, today spsc has updated final sukkur range list upto 20nov and there is clearly written 63 seats.