View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by saimabaloch View Post
yes,i appeared from hyd range,my written marks were also good i corrected 43 mcqs among 48 question,beside that my sindhi writing was not up to the mark but thoughts were impressive,
Great dear, success is going to kiss your feet. My 46 mcqs were correct in GK paper. Both essays went well. Viva was average. So, I am hoping for the best. However, you will make it and I know you must be at top in the list of females.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
hmm. it was mr hesbani head of the penal and baz muhammad junejo sahb as member at our range penal, i know about hesbani, he is honest and a gentleman personality who maintains merit always. but the problem in our range was this that the questions which were asked on the day one, are being asked continuously as well, yesterday my friend appeared from Hyderabad range, the same questions he shared with me which i was asked in my interview on 28/10/14. well in my view if they did not include written score along with interview in Hyderabad range then they will feel much difficulty in making merit list of 65 candidates out of 435 candidates. well lets see.
Dear, I don't think so that they are going to allocate the candidates on the basis of only viva. Because, there is going to be aggregate marks of both Written (3 papers) and viva.

I will love to know your expectations, I always predict my score and everything in accordance with my performance and same I did in my previous exmas. In this way, I learn from my mistakes, predictions and expectations. Hence, I am going to predict my score that would likely be as under:-

Range: Sukkur
English Essay---85+ marks since the topic I attempted was one of my favourite essays.

Sindhi Essay----80+ I expect this as I got 77 marks in CSS sindhi paper to itna to haq banta hey na

Gk--------------84+ minimum, 46 mcqs were correct and as far as I remember I skipped only one mcqs.

Viva------------60+ actualy I don't have idea about that but I think 60 are enough for me.

Thus, my aggregate expectation is going to be 309/400. Rest, Allah Almighty knows better, but I can atleast predict my score in accordance with my performance.

So, guys, please share your expectations, I will love to know that in this way we learn a lot and it is a positive point for our upcoming exams.

Regards:
Exclusively
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
saimabaloch (Wednesday, November 19, 2014)