View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Great dear, success is going to kiss your feet. My 46 mcqs were correct in GK paper. Both essays went well. Viva was average. So, I am hoping for the best. However, you will make it and I know you must be at top in the list of females.

Dear, I don't think so that they are going to allocate the candidates on the basis of only viva. Because, there is going to be aggregate marks of both Written (3 papers) and viva.

I will love to know your expectations, I always predict my score and everything in accordance with my performance and same I did in my previous exmas. In this way, I learn from my mistakes, predictions and expectations. Hence, I am going to predict my score that would likely be as under:-

Range: Sukkur
English Essay---85+ marks since the topic I attempted was one of my favourite essays.

Sindhi Essay----80+ I expect this as I got 77 marks in CSS sindhi paper to itna to haq banta hey na

Gk--------------84+ minimum, 46 mcqs were correct and as far as I remember I skipped only one mcqs.

Viva------------60+ actualy I don't have idea about that but I think 60 are enough for me.

Thus, my aggregate expectation is going to be 309/400. Rest, Allah Almighty knows better, but I can atleast predict my score in accordance with my performance.

So, guys, please share your expectations, I will love to know that in this way we learn a lot and it is a positive point for our upcoming exams.

Regards:
Exclusively
nice prediction.. well if this is the case then bro u have performed extra ordinary, more over u have already shared ur interview experience, you are certainly going to be selected, i would rather say not only you are going to be selected, but will pass this viv-voce with flying colors.
exclusively (Wednesday, November 19, 2014), saimabaloch (Wednesday, November 19, 2014)