View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
nice prediction.. well if this is the case then bro u have performed extra ordinary, more over u have already shared ur interview experience, you are certainly going to be selected, i would rather say not only you are going to be selected, but will pass this viv-voce with flying colors.
Thank you so much and I reciprocate same to you insh'allah you will also make it with flying colors in your range

[QUOTE=saimabaloch;will they count our written score ??????? please mubshir share your interview[/QUOTE]

Yes, there is going to be aggregate marks. What I assume written score will decide your fate in allocation. Hence, written score matters a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRFAN WAR View Post
Dear exclusively
i think there are 200 marks of interview not 100. Right?
No dear, there are only 100 marks in viva. Total score is 400 (1-Essay Sindhi 100, 2-Essay English-100, GK-100 and Viva-100 marks)
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
saimabaloch (Wednesday, November 19, 2014)