View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 19, 2014

khandani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by abidturk View Post
It is for the information of those candidates who are mentioned in final merit list but not selected due to lack of vacancies,to contact me as i want to inquire about some questions regarding the whole process.I have already registered a writ petition in High Court against HED.I am the topper of my district in Swabi in Law subject but unfortunately due to lack of vacancy i was'nt selected.My question and greviance from HED is that if there was no vacancy of my subject in my district then why you made me to apply for the test alongwith other 24 candidates to appear in test from my district ,i have been included in provisional list as topper of my district,even in final list,but not shortlisred for TA's.Why?What is this?
bhi meny 4 month fhly forum me mention kea tha k jahn kese subject ke vacancy hoge wahn filling hoge, ab apki district me law ke ni hoge esy district hongy jahn law ke ley hongy, so ye kese subject par ni district par bhe hy.. oor esme HED ka qasoor ni blky permanent 2013 logon ke results bhe agye hy toh kuch wo ajyngy oor filling hojyge oor merit list notifications fhly har college k head ko meeting krway the jis ny jo jo teacher manga tha wae dea gya hy... oor farz kary esy logon ko le bhe jay toh any time permanent commision k ley ajyngy per bhe TA waly wahn stop krngy.. hope you got the answer...