View Single Post
Old Friday, November 21, 2014

IslamabadKid is on a distinguished road
Smile

You have given the chequered picture of the essay, Women's empowerment. All you need is to connect the dots to make the vividly clear picture of your thoughts about the respective topic.

I have not studied about Women and society in details yet, but I believe in a general theory to solve most of the essays and that is:"Ask yourself the following questions: What is ABC? Why should ABC? How to ABC? So on..."

Considering the above-mentioned theory, I am to make the outline in the following way:
  • Introduction(wherein you have to start off with the question:"What is women's empowerment?")
  • Why is empowerment of women necessary?
  • How to empower women?
  • Women's empowerment for shaping the future of a country(with special reference to Pakistan)
  • Recommendations
  • Conclusion

Thereafter all you need is to put your thoughts in the broad categories that I have outlined above.

NOTE: You can play more with the outline, but be logical; and do not try to present your thoughts as if you are brainstorming, which is meant to pen down the thoughts on a separate paper to make the organised, well-balanced outline.

P.S: Further amendments in the stage of processing the outline will be encouraged.

-israr
The Following User Says Thank You to IslamabadKid For This Useful Post:
uzmauzi (Friday, November 21, 2014)