View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 26, 2014
43rd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 118

Travolta is on a distinguished road

Dear brother Najam, i really appreciate your contribution here. I wish you best of luck. I have a question, in how many hours the whole exercise was concluded? I mean from 7:30 till when? Also please tell me if they give short breaks in between different segments of the test.

Thanks again.

JazakAllah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najam Nawaz Saqib View Post
Day 1

I remember the following tests. (They might not be in the same order)
1. Intelligence (Analytic test): 80 Questions 35 Minutes. It contains questions like completing the alphabetical or numerical series, cracking the alphabetical or numerical patterns etc.
2. Flash Words Test: 50 Words in total. One gets hardly 3 seconds for one word.
3. Personality assessment test: 240 Questions 40 Minutes. It comprises questions which are to be answered with the options Agree, Strongly Agree, Disagree, Strongly Disagree, Neutral.
4.Sentence Completion Test: 35 Sentences 8 Minutes
5.Sentence Completion Test (Again): 40 Sentences 8 Minutes
6. Personality Assessment: Give descriptive Answers about your personality.
7. Personality Assessment: Mention 2 books, 2 national events, 2 international events, 2 personalities whom you dislike and some more questions
8. Analytic reasoning: 6 Situation based paragraphs each followed by 4 questions.
9. Guessing the geometric figures: 64 Questions 40 Minutes. A pattern of some geometric figures is given and a part of that pattern is missing. Guess the missing part.
10. Picture based story writing

Day 2

1. Group Discussion (Urdu): 15 Minutes. Topic "Pakistan Kay Intazami Idary Apna Control Kho Chuky Hain"
2. English Speech. 2 Minutes for Preparation and 2 Minutes to deliver the speech. Some speech topics are, "Might is Right, Face is the representative of Personality"
3. Command Task: 15 Minutes to Prepare and 8 Minutes to deliver
4. Interview