View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 26, 2014
43rd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 101

Najam Nawaz Saqib is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travolta View Post
Dear brother Najam, i really appreciate your contribution here. I wish you best of luck. I have a question, in how many hours the whole exercise was concluded? I mean from 7:30 till when? Also please tell me if they give short breaks in between different segments of the test.

Thanks again.

JazakAllah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
They do give short breaks and one long one too, where you can go to cafe

It doesn't start at 7:30, usually you would have to wait for hours in waiting room. At 7:30 that would be just you and peons in the whole building but have to be there. They make candidates wait for long. The first day takes long, on second day you will get free relatively early.
Obviously Najam can provide specific details here, am giving the idea.
@Travolta: Thank you.
At about 7 30 an officer of FPSC starts verification of the original documents of the candidates of a group which takes some time and the tests start at about 8 20 (in my case).
They gave us 2 breaks. One for 15 minutes and one for 10 minutes.
The first day ended at 2 30. On second day they call candidates at 8 45. The group discussion, speech and command tasks complete at about 11, 11 30. And than your serial number in your group determines when you will be free as interviews are conducted in ascending order of serial numbers.
the topper (Wednesday, November 26, 2014)