Old Wednesday, November 26, 2014

hafiz mubashar is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up PMS Education Paper 2014

PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION

COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR
RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF
PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE, ETC - 2014

SUBJECT: EDUCATION- I

Note: Attempt any Three questions from Part-I and Two questions from Pat-II. Attempt in Urdu or English.All questions carry equal marks.

PART-I

Q.1. Discuss role of education in the following aspects with respect to Pakistani situation:
a) Developing peace and national integration.
b) human resource development for societal growth.
Q.2. Critically evaluate educational policies: i) 1973 ii)1975-80 in the following aspects as: Female Education, Higher Education, Private Education

Q.3. Elaborate all the three foundations of education. Why is it necessary to study those for a teacher? Discuss with reference to Pakistani society by giving concrete examples.

Q.4. Define curriculum. Differentiate between curriculum and syllabus. What are the processes of developing the curriculum and text-books in Pakistan at school level?

PART-II

Q.5. Compare and analyze the roles of public and private sectors in the growth of education in Pakistan. Also discuss the impact of globalization of education on our education system by giving some examples.

Q.6. Elaborate the concepts of growth and development. Explain cognitive, moral and social development of the children. Factors affecting child's learning be also enlisted.

Q.7. Discuss classroom communication, its strong and week factors helping and affecting child's learning. Also differentiate between:
a) Audio and Visual materials
b) Projected and Non-projected materials