View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 27, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

Interview experience shared by a candidate named "Ibtesaam Zaima Khan "

" I dont know, how I have done my interview but mine was bit longer than other candidates, about 45-50 mins, and I am been asked many many questions.

First they ask me are you prepared, I said yes but little anxiety of interview, they said we are good people dont worry.
Then chair look in to my form and ask me to introduce myself, I did, after that he asked me why I want to join civil serious if I m already having job and doing phd.
Then he said if u become head of agriculture department what will you do to improve it.
Then he ask me about carbon cycle and carbon credit.

Then next member asked me about nitrogen cycle, photosynthesis. ecological pyramid.
1973 constitution and its main points.
Woman can be head of the state or not ?
Arkan of Islam, Surah Fatiyah, its translations.
Durand line, name of the Afghanistan president at time of Durand line?
Scotland recent referendum, its percentage, the person who present it, what were the differences between England and Scotland ?
Queen Victoria reforms, its period of reign.
Pakistan recent relations with India, Kashmir problem , its solutions.
National parks in KPK, wildlife and how many wildlife in ayubia national park,and still many many more that I dont remember. "
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
abby (Thursday, November 27, 2014), abdurraufkhalid (Thursday, November 27, 2014), princeling (Friday, November 28, 2014), The Manager (Friday, November 28, 2014), Young Hafiz (Friday, December 05, 2014)