View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 27, 2014

Befit is on a distinguished road
Default AD MOD Interview Experience

My Interview happened to occur on 15 Nov at Lahore Center. I was Sharp there around 7:45
The panel consisted of around 9 People I am not sure as I didn't count.
My Interview was for a duration of 20-25 minutes as every member of the panel threw some sorts of questions towards me.
As I entered the room (Environment was pretty much friendly and I was so much in energy that I didn't find to lose my momentum during the whole exercise )
A person sitting right in middle of two tables started with asking me Question
Q:How are you ?
A: I am great Sir ,thanks for asking.
Q:Introduce yourself?
A:My introduction covered almost all the aspects of my life as it lasted for 3 minutes.(Name,Studies,Family Background Etc)
Q :Why you want you join this organisation?
A:Sir there are multiple factors which have fueled me to joining this organisation.
First : It will make me satisfy as the prospect of stabilizing my life are great .
Second : It is the need of an hour job as Pakistan is struggling through though time in security and Down going momentum in Economy . By joining this I want to play my part to roots out terrorism and extremism from country which is greatly hampering the peaceful environment of the country and disturbing the Economic development and changing the religious orientation.
Q:Have you given any competitive exam before ?
A:Yes Sir
Q:Have you ever Applied for any armed forces ?
A :Yes sir
Q:Then What Happened ?
A :I was failed in psychological test.
Q:After so many failures how can you expect that you can come in ?
A:Sir I am an optimistic person. I don't believe in the temporary failures . They are just smokescreen and I have the ability to see the far single ray of light coming . And I know Once that light will fall on me will convert me into a source of sun .
(And I don't remember right now he asked few more questions and he lighted up his cigarette and said other members of the panel to ask him questions)
Q:What you think that the Uni-polar system of governance is good for the maintenance of peace of the world ?
A:Sir I disagree
Q:How ?
A:As America is right now a uni-polar global power its foreign policies are based on her national interests and its national interests are collide with the foreign policies of other countries creating anarchy and destruction.
Q:So Ottoman Empire was also an Evil Empire ?
A:Sir It was formed at that time when there was the resurgence of European Identity and Yeah Its foreign policies were based on Islam and aimed at creating a world based on social justice and equality where People were to be treated as equal.(He asked another question which i don't remember)
Q:What do you know about the Young Turk Movement ?
A:Sir I am not sure but movements happen to revive the lost identity . (I said a lot on this but I know it was wrong and in the End he laughed and Said no you are wrong )
Q: What is Sudan Crisis ?
A: I knew about that crisis so I tried to satisfy him .
Q:What you know about Darfour crisis ?
A:Can you repeat that Question sir ?He repeated and I said Sorry sir
Another member of the panel asked few question which are not coming in my mind right now
Q:As a representative of a Southern Punjab what you think It is Becoming a Hot Bed for Militants recruitment ?
A:Yes Sir
Q:How ?
A: Sir it is a region in extreme poverty and dire under development so these things always matters and provides fuel for the recruitment.
Q:So what kind of suggestion you want to give to your local politicians?
A:MNAs And MPAs must make the policies aiming at the development of extremely underdeveloped areas .
Then there was another member who asked 3 questions related to my field and after that they said ThankYou and you can go .
A piece of suggestion don't go through the questions being asked during interviews . You need to have a strong grip on Past and History and your recommendation giving skills. I hope every one is being satisfied now.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Befit For This Useful Post:
AliHussnain (Monday, December 01, 2014), Artemis (Thursday, November 27, 2014), flyer (Monday, December 08, 2014), waqastanoli (Thursday, November 27, 2014), xpedior (Wednesday, May 17, 2017)