View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 27, 2014
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtanzeel View Post
Madam. I expected to see urdu or english literature in your optionals keeping in view your expertize in urdu adab & english literature background. Well the first three subjects were badly penalised in css 14. Wish you all the best with this
Thank you.Actually I had Urdu in my first attempt but it didn't prove satisfactory so I replaced it with Arabic in 2nd attempt.I had good experience with Arabic but this year FPSC revised rules for Arabic & Persian so to be on safe side I decided to replace it.I had made my mind for English Lit۔. but I couldn't manage enough time for it so I have chosen the subjects that can be prepared in short time.
I think Islamic History proved fatal for aspirants because paper was unexpectedly analytical and for psychology I'm not much hopeful.Journalism gave me fine score in my both attempts 61 & 67 respectively even when many were not pleased with their scores.

After such a long explanation ,I expect that you will pray for my success :-)

Stay blessed !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
musmanhussain (Thursday, November 27, 2014), shtanzeel (Thursday, November 27, 2014)