View Single Post
Old Friday, November 28, 2014

Ghulam asghar phulpoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by inayatali View Post
I heartly Congratulate all Finaly ASI Qualified candidates, My best Wishes are with you for your bright future in this Prestigious Department of Sindh and i hope you would Honestly perform your duties...... As per Larkana District Interview Results of ASI, i am 90% sure that there was merit as i personally know these candidates who have qulified....in the top 10 candidates Sukkur Range there are 5 candidates of Larkana and I know them personaly, 2 of them are my Intermediate Class fellows (Gulam Mustafa Soomro and Masroor Ali Soomro) now i can feel the reall jealousy when someone close gets his name marked in top positions and luckily on our Interview day 8 candidates of Larkana were selected out of 22 as 3 were absent and Muzafar Ali Brohi whos already JST has also Qualified, he became my freind on that same day before Interview........... Any ways I couldnt Qualified ASI Interview but it was nice expereince of Nerves....... And in the End i would like to Congratulate again to our all cssforum members who has Qualified for ASI specialy Gulam Asghar Phulpoto(your Interview was excellent but may be your other paper marks left you down in the merit list), Atif Rao, Irfan etc etc...... As per my analyses SPSC ASI results are Fair and Merit based as far as Larkana District is concerned.....
you are right brother, i hardly attempted 43 questions in written test and i guess out of these 43 my correct answers would be 37. and you know what i wrote essay on sachal sarmat which was no longer then one page, but at the end thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarfraz memon View Post
O! THANKS ALLAH ..........
and prays of all forum friends
I qualified and stood on 28th number from sukkur range..........
great dear, kaha tha na mein k aap select hojaoge.