View Single Post
Old Friday, November 28, 2014

Location: Area Study Centre for Europe, University of Karachi
mfarazq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by madihakhan8 View Post
This will vanish merit and ineligible Jiallas will be recruit in Grade 17 & above.
Read and we have to take some serious steps to stop this nonsense.
http://ummat.net/latest/20141128/1869.html
That is why I said start campaign and send letters to government at first stage. Join facebook group mentioned in my profile.

Our Silence is their strength, who are they to decide about our future by making these inappropriate decisions! We youth of Sindh is not silent in this regard. Apart from sending letters to authorities and provincial ombudsmen, some of our friends decide to take the issue on streets and started public protest over the issue:

Hyderabad:
Venue: Hyderabad Press Club
Date: Monday, 1st December
Time: 11 A.m.

Lahore:
Venue: Lahore Press Club
Date: Wednesday, 3rd December
Time: 11 am

Most of the candidates are planning to take banner and placards with slogans against this decision and press campaign is also ready in this regard. If you want to be the part of this struggle, kindly join our facebook group mentioned in my profile.

Remember our mission is not to repeal that legislation but also to announce date in this regard. This belongs to our future and Candidates of Sindh are not the child of lesser gods.

Last edited by Zaheer Qadri; Saturday, November 29, 2014 at 08:23 PM. Reason: merged