View Single Post
Old Friday, November 28, 2014

saimabaloch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheralijakhrani View Post
I have topped in Sukkur region in ASI Sindh Police exam through SPSC.
From Jacobabad District
sher ali please share your interview ,for srp candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran Tumrani View Post
SHUKUR ALHAMUDULILLAH
my name is also in qualified list of Sukkur range
please share interview question

[QUOTE=Ali Mubashir;785803]
Quote:
Originally Posted by saimabaloch View Post

come on saima, what you are talking, please adjust you self in circumstances, you are a brave girl, you can conquer this, more over career struggle is not ended on this job, I already told you that this job is not an ideal job, you tried your best, so what if you could not this time. party is not over here, srp interview are just to be started soon, more over look at my career struggle, zindagi ne kiya kiya nae kiya mere sath, but i never surrendered before hard circumstances, and continued to fight, i was failed by narrow margin of 3 marks in pcs 2008, but yet i did not loss my heat, I did not let circumstances to break my heart, similarly you should also think like this.
as soon as srp interview are started I will tell you the members of interview penal, and their aptitude regarding interview conduction. you told in your previous posts that we all will be together at training, yes you are right, we all will be together at training center.
so go ahead. my prayers and best wishes are with you.
regards:
mubashir
iam totally deaf and dumb,i donot know what to read for interview ,i gave total right answar except one answer after that iam fail ,i have again fear of failing ,and i donot know the merit criteria ,will they prevail merit again or just formality ,my friend told me now the competition among 800 ruler candidate for just 90 vacant post,it is big competition,did they count written mark in our interview ,

Last edited by Zaheer Qadri; Friday, November 28, 2014 at 05:51 PM. Reason: merged