Thread: Traffic Police
View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 29, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmanqureshi View Post
KPK me traffic police to ab bth achi ho gai hai... rishwat bilkul nai lete...haan challan karti hai ghalat kaam per...
Ghalat kaam pe to banda rishwat bhi de hahaha, magar yahan pe to waise hee trap karte hain . Signal se thora door khare honge aur gari main agar shikar nazar aaya to ishara de ke roken ge aur aate hee license aur gari ke kaghaz mangen ge aur bharam aise jaise bare qanoon ke rakhwaale hon. Phir chalan ki dhamki den ge phir bolen ge ab bank ghante baad khule gaa yaheen pe fine de do yeh hamara ihsan hai . One time I seriously fought with these vultures and I tried to grab their guns. But what came to my utter surprise they even do this near airport which is a very sensitive area and you will think before messing up. There is no place to complain and even if you do complain nothing happens. nothing can be done about these vulchers except for burning them in gas hahaha. I have noticed this in major cities of Sindh like hyderabad and karachi.