View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 29, 2014

Ghulam asghar phulpoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Woh is lia kay Sukkur main Khursheed Shah hai or Larkana mein Bhuttoism. Thus, the formula of merit is Source plus force is equal to name in list

I personally know one of my friends' friend who himself said that he purchased the seat of ASI for 12 lac by a source of so-called Political Crocodile in Sukkur. Another friend said to me that he got his name in the list by source in Karachi, so the formula of merit has been going on.

I am not saying this becase I am failed, I am saying the ground reality. I am also not mean to say that everybody is allocated by the formula of merit may be many candidates would have been on pure mert but I don't think so it is like that.
dear i don't agree with you at all, i myself Zindah misal of merit in front of you people. except me here on forum many candidates has been selected on their ability, well, its not right time to argue, you just do focus on your SRP interview, ALLAH will success you.