View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 30, 2014

IRHAM is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMKamran View Post
Walikum salam,

Its quite good that you're helping members in this subject. I have a question kindly let me know psychology book by Tayab Saifullah (published by Jehangir world times) is good or not?

Although I have themes and variations and psychology by David Myer as well yet I want to know that psychology by Tayab's one is ok? Apparently, I have found it to the point and material in this book is taken from themes, feldman and some other books. I am sort of perplexed in this regard whether to go with this book or not. I have covered some chapters from it.

Looking forward to your intellectual reply. Thanks in anticipation.

Stay blessed.
Dear I would suggest that you must follow book written by any authentic author like David Myers you have mentioned. Jahangir world time should be your second priority for revision

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp mind View Post
Sorry for again bothering you, now, i want to ask about this question

" What is the significance of attitudes and prejudices in current wave of terrorism and violence in Pakistan? Suggest measures to eradicate prejudices which might help reduce terrorism in Pakistan."

Please explain it in detail if possible

What are the various areas of human development. define and describe the significance of intellectual development in comparison with other areas of development in child development.

And explain this question too that how can we tackle this question ?

Regards.
Sorry for late reply
Q1. You know attitudes actually shape behavior. And prejudice is a negative attitude towards the member of some groups. And this is actually the basis of sectarian , ethnic clashes we are currently undergoing. We have to work on many factors like learning,Us versus Them concept has to be eliminated.

Q2.Many Areas of development exist like Physical, Emotional, Social, Moral but cognitive is very important as it is the very basis for development in other areas also plus it is very critical for the normal functioning of a human being.

Last edited by Zaheer Qadri; Sunday, November 30, 2014 at 05:31 PM. Reason: merged
The Following User Says Thank You to IRHAM For This Useful Post:
RMKamran (Sunday, November 30, 2014)