View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 30, 2014

raheel92 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by beinghuman View Post
I have passed written exam of FOREST RANGE OFFICIER , from Friday SPSC will start conducting interview. I want to ask from seniors especially exclusively and Ghulam Asghar Phulpoto ,that I have taken final year exam of engineering and waiting for 8th semester result. So , in this regard I should tell them in document verification process that I have done engineering or not and provide them with 7th year marksheet.As I didn't mention in form that I am doing engineering . I am asking this because for ASI post panel asked difficult question from candidates who were graduate or done master. Or in other case will it make any negative impact that I am waiting for exam.
Thanks in advance
Minimum educational requirement fo r your job is intermediate and you can’t correlate your engineering major with BSc Forestry that’s for sure. If you are well prepared for the interview then you must disclose this information because higher education matters a lot. There is no comparison between you and a person having intermediate, BA, MA or BCom education. It will be your plus point in front of the panel that you have done engineering.

As far as those ASI interviews are concerned, just recall those hard days when you were studying hours and hours for courses like AM I, II or IV or BEE or NA or OpAmps. It is your eight semester right and you must be working on your FYP in this semester. Is FYP easier than this interview?? Come on mate you can do it without any hassle.