View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 30, 2014

beinghuman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by humaira qureshi View Post
Alhamdulilah I qualified too

Congratulations,did you received interview letter from spsc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raheel92 View Post
Minimum educational requirement fo r your job is intermediate and you can’t correlate your engineering major with BSc Forestry that’s for sure. If you are well prepared for the interview then you must disclose this information because higher education matters a lot. There is no comparison between you and a person having intermediate, BA, MA or BCom education. It will be your plus point in front of the panel that you have done engineering.

As far as those ASI interviews are concerned, just recall those hard days when you were studying hours and hours for courses like AM I, II or IV or BEE or NA or OpAmps. It is your eight semester right and you must be working on your FYP in this semester. Is FYP easier than this interview?? Come on mate you can do it without any hassle.
Firstly,thanks for such a moral boosting reply.Secondly,yes I am working on FYP,it is very difficult as compared to this interview.And you are absolutely right.I will present my seventh semester marksheet to panel.Lastly,you said , if you are well prepared for interview then disclose it.So,how to gauge my preparedness? In ASI interview panel asked very difficult question,that is why I am little bit tense.

Last edited by Zaheer Qadri; Monday, December 01, 2014 at 03:09 PM. Reason: merged