View Single Post
Old Monday, December 01, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by beinghuman View Post
I have passed written exam of FOREST RANGE OFFICIER , from Friday SPSC will start conducting interview. I want to ask from seniors especially exclusively and Ghulam Asghar Phulpoto ,that I have taken final year exam of engineering and waiting for 8th semester result. So , in this regard I should tell them in document verification process that I have done engineering or not and provide them with 7th year marksheet.As I didn't mention in form that I am doing engineering . I am asking this because for ASI post panel asked difficult question from candidates who were graduate or done master. Or in other case will it make any negative impact that I am waiting for exam.
Thanks in advance
Dear do not mention you extra education and experience. They will give you very tough time I did the mistake by mentioning about my job expereince and CSS. They asked dump questions, I highly grasp over full encylopedia and GK, even I managed to do highest mcqs correct in the written test. But in interview, they asked the questions which were out of the box, for example they asked "When oxford university was establisthed and from what date it's been functioning" and many such questions which you can not find in any GK book even in encyclopedias which we normally read for such exams. Therefore, just mention your required education and nothing eslse. I know they will ask you verye asy questions and you won't miss even a single one. But if you pose higher educatiion then ready to face the concequences. Hence, this is brotherly suggestion that don't present your higher education particaluary engineering. Otherwise they will ask you about the high length thickness of your own house. I am also going to take the interivew of ASI SRP, so I am ready and won't repeat the mistake again what you are thinking about. So dear be careful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raheel92 View Post
Minimum educational requirement fo r your job is intermediate and you can’t correlate your engineering major with BSc Forestry that’s for sure. If you are well prepared for the interview then you must disclose this information because higher education matters a lot. There is no comparison between you and a person having intermediate, BA, MA or BCom education. It will be your plus point in front of the panel that you have done engineering.

As far as those ASI interviews are concerned, just recall those hard days when you were studying hours and hours for courses like AM I, II or IV or BEE or NA or OpAmps. It is your eight semester right and you must be working on your FYP in this semester. Is FYP easier than this interview?? Come on mate you can do it without any hassle.

Sorry to say, I don't agree with you but you are right at your place. Stay Blessed.
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
beinghuman (Monday, December 01, 2014)