View Single Post
Old Monday, December 01, 2014

Ghulam asghar phulpoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by beinghuman View Post
I have passed written exam of FOREST RANGE OFFICIER , from Friday SPSC will start conducting interview. I want to ask from seniors especially exclusively and Ghulam Asghar Phulpoto ,that I have taken final year exam of engineering and waiting for 8th semester result. So , in this regard I should tell them in document verification process that I have done engineering or not and provide them with 7th year marksheet.As I didn't mention in form that I am doing engineering . I am asking this because for ASI post panel asked difficult question from candidates who were graduate or done master. Or in other case will it make any negative impact that I am waiting for exam.
Thanks in advance
First of all many many congratulations to you, i think you will have to definitely tell them that you are engineering student because there would be surely gap of 3-4 years since your completion of intermediate hence you can’t lie further more, if you will cheat with them they can ask you that why you have stopped your study since last 2-3 years and it will be even more difficult to handle this question. I don’t feel any need for providing 7th semester’s mark sheet as your merit will be made only on your written and viva marks. At the time of ASI interviews spsc said us to bring one set of documents but later they didn’t check any single certificate above than the degree title of intermediate. No doubt they are asking questions from recent degree but you have professional degree and i think they are not that much adept at engineering side. Wo khenchai Arts walon ke kar rahe hen, So don’t worry but work hard, by the way what is the scene of competition i mean how many candidates have passed written part and how many seats are there?
stay blessed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humaira qureshi View Post
Alhamdulilah I qualified too
congratulations to you too.
beinghuman (Monday, December 01, 2014), kamii (Friday, January 16, 2015)